WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Life Coaching is a powerful partnership where the total focus is on you, on what you desire in your life, and on what will help you achieve it. Through Life Coaching, you will receive an extraordinary level of support and encouragement in reaching your goals.
As a Life Coach, I see my gift as being able to guide and challenge you to find within yourself what you need to live a richer and more fulfilling life. Life Coaching can be effectively applied in any area of your life: career, relationships, personal growth and development, spirituality, creativity, recreation, prosperity, and health and well-being.
THE COACHING PARTNERSHIP
Our collaboration will empower you to:
- Become clear on what’s really important and meaningful to you in your life.
- Define and set your goals. (What do you want out of life that will bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart?).
- Develop a clear path or action plan for creating lasting and sustaining change in your life.
- Create a life you love.
- Find a greater sense of well-being, wholeness, authenticity, and purpose in your life.
In addition, you will:
- Learn skills to become your own best ally.
- Become aware of and change old attitudes and beliefs that don't serve you.
- Rediscover and fully employ your innate talents, gifts, and abilities.
- Build a stronger sense of who you are - intellectually, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
As a partner on your life journey, I will:
- Deeply listen to you and accept you without judgment.
- Provide you with tools, techniques, and personal support, that will keep you motivated and on track to creating a life you love.
- Help you design ways to support your goals and the steps towards them.
- Keep you focused on your vision when distractions and obstacles present themselves.
- Gently hold you accountable for honoring the commitments you set for yourself.
HOW DOES THE COACHING PARTNERSHIP WORK?
As far as the logistics of my practice, I believe in tailoring our partnership to best meet the needs of each individual client. Most of my clients like to have a coaching session either once a week, or every other week, especially in the initial phases of the coaching. Each coaching session lasts about 50 minutes, and sessions can be done over the phone or in-person.
The length of the coaching partnership varies depending on the changes you want to explore. Generally, the best results occur, and you’ll get the most out of it, with a minimum of 3 months of coaching. However, I ask my clients to simply stay with me as long as they feel they are benefiting from my coaching.
I would love the opportunity to assist you wtih creating the life you want to live. If you have any questions or are interested in beginning coaching with me, please contact me by email at Coach@SourceForChange.com or by phone at (971) 400-1648.